05 November 2014

Private

My dear friends - I really hate doing this, but for the time being I think I need to make this blog private.  I want to continue to write here, but I really want to do it uncensored and without fear. I think you all understand how inconvenient recovery choices can sometimes be, but I feel like this is what I need.

Please don't hesitate to email and I'll send you an invite. (I know that's annoying and sometimes a little uncomfortable. I don't have any delusions about how important I am to anyone else.)  Hopefully I can return to the public realm soon, as it is my nature to be inclusive.

Love to all-

{hisstrugglemystruggle at gmail dot com}

**POST EDIT: Bear with me while I figure this out. I'll wait until tomorrow before I make the switch.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I haven't even made my blog public yet. You really are such a help to me and I think it's wonderful that you still desire to allow us in and learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your soul. I know it is painful. It has made a huge difference for me. <3

    ReplyDelete